- You will be required to contact the Municipal Office at 519-294-6244, to make an appointment with staff for the issuance of the Marriage Licence.
- Additional documentation will be required to confirm information (i.e. Certificate of Divorce, Birth Certificate, etc.), therefore please speak to staff to confirm what you need to bring to your appointment.
- The current fee to accompany the application is $100.00 which may be paid by cash or debit only.
- An officiant from the Municipality of North Middlesex can perform civil marriage ceremonies.
- The cost of an officiant to perform a ceremony is $200 (plus HST) during office hours or $300 (plus HST) after business hours (officiant availability dependent).
- We also offer civic marriage ceremony renewal of vows for $150 (plus HST).
- For further information and/or to inquire about the availability of an officiant, please contact the Municipal Clerk (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm).
Facility Rentals for Weddings
If you are interested in booking a community centre or park for your wedding shower, ceremony or reception, please visit our Facility Booking page.
Upon completing a wedding ceremony, you can apply for your marriage certificate from the Registrar General through ServiceOntario.